- after hours you will be offered the option of transfer to a paging service. Please use this for emergencies where you need the doctor to be paged.
- There always is the option of leaving a message with an operator (i.e. will be checked M-F).
- 312-376-8707 (electronic) and 312-274-0198 (emergency, paper)
The internet is not secure. We advise against using email to transmit information that should not be public. You can email us and ask for a call back in these situations. When emailing us, please take into account that we receive many emails every day and are sometimes just not able to answer daily emails.
- front office staff at: email@example.com for appointment related questions
- clinical assistant(s) (firstname.lastname@example.org) for medical questions, and refills. They will contact physicians.
- audiologist(s) (email@example.com) for hearing related question.
- Vision therapist (firstname.lastname@example.org) for vision therapy questions.
- Billing assistant (email@example.com) for billing/insurance questions.
- Physicians: See this page.
Chicago Dizziness and Hearing
645 N. Michigan, Suite 410
Chicago IL 60611
- Automatic: We do "e-prescribing" through our Epic medical record system and as long as you have been associated with us in Epic, prescriptions go right to us. One-day turnaround excepting weekends. You should be an active patient. Certain controlled drugs require a visit as well (can be a televisit).
- Mychart (our portal) --- send us a request (M-F)
- Have your pharmacy fax us at 312-376-8707
- email our clinical staff.
- Call us (312-274-0197)