Telephone or fax• portal• email• mail• prescriptions
Most phone-calls during work days are answered by a staff member within 24 hours. After hours, the telephones are transferred to a paging service. Portal or email , or the contact form may be a little more convenient.
- after hours you will be offered the option of transfer to a paging service. Please use this for emergencies where you need the doctor to be paged.
- There always is the option of leaving a message with an operator (i.e. will be checked M-F).
- 312-376-8707 (electronic) and 312-274-0198 (emergency, paper)
We use the Mychart portal. More about this can be found here. This provides a secure method of leaving brief messages and getting some test results. This works best monday-friday.
The internet is not secure. We advise against using email to transmit information that should not be public. You can email us and ask for a call back in these situations. When emailing us, please take into account that we receive many emails every day and are sometimes just not able to answer daily emails.
You can email us through this website by clicking on this link.
Direct email contacts are as follows:
- front office staff at: firstname.lastname@example.org for appointment related questions
- clinical assistant(s) (email@example.com) for medical questions, and refills. They will contact physicians.
- audiologist(s) (firstname.lastname@example.org) for hearing related question.
- Vision therapist (email@example.com) for vision therapy questions.
- Billing assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org) for billing/insurance questions.
Chicago Dizziness and Hearing
645 N. Michigan, Suite 410
Chicago IL 60611
- Automatic: We do "e-prescribing" through our Epic medical record system and as long as you have been registered with us (i.e. seen after October 2019), prescriptions go right to us. One-day turnaround excepting weekends. You should be an active patient. Certain controlled drugs require a visit as well (this can be a televisit).
- Mychart (our portal) --- send us a request (M-F)
- Have your pharmacy fax us at 312-376-8707
- email our clinical staff. You can also do this here:
- Call us (312-274-0197)