CDH Physical Therapy Alumni
Over the years we have had had many physical therapists work with us at Chicago Dizziness and Hearing. We are proud
to note that several have continued to provide sophisticated vestibular physical therapy services
elsewhere in the Chicago metropolitan area (in bold).
- Lynn Fuller , P.T.
Grow Strong PT, 1222 Washington Court,
Wilmette IL 60091. 733-551-0515.
Lynn was a co-author on a Tai-Chi paper.
- Janet Helminski, Ph.D, P.T. (Currently faculty member at Midwestern University),
Midwestern University, Downers Grove IL. Janet wrote many papers on BPPV and developed some of the educational materials we use for BPPV training. Janet sees patients one day/week at Midwestern.
- Tom Lenz, P.T. Tom worked for CDH, part-time, for a year as a vestibular physical therapist.
- Kathy Martinez, P.T. (currently a faculty member in the PT department at Northwestern University)
- Tammie Ostrowski, PT,
Provena St. Mary's Total Wellness Center,
21 Heritage Dr.,
Bourbonnais, IL 60914,
(815) 937-8220, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rupangi Patel, P.T. (Currently at PT Solutions, in Schaumberg IL),
(847-240-2000) in Schaumburg IL
- Frank Diliberto, PT, Ph.D. (currently faculty member at Chicago Medical school, at Rosaland Franklin University of Medicine and Science).
- Nicole Steinberg, PT, DPT. Nicole worked at CDH for 7 years, doing vestibular rehabilitation. She is currently in Baltimore MD
- John Chestnut, DPT. John has relocated to South Carolina. He worked for CDH for several years, doing vestibular rehabilitation.
- Bart Tulicki, DPT. Bart worked for CDH between 2014 and 2019 as a vestibular physical therapist. He now is working for Fyzical.
- Natasha Thakker, DPT. Natasha worked for us in 2019-2020 as a vestibular physical therapist.
- Neha Ahuja, DPT. Neha also worked for CDH as well in 2020, as a vestibular physical therapist.